· Yesterday was Phil Hartell’s Birthday! – we can’t really say how old he is, but there were rumours about his retirement and buying a mobility scooter- ahha just JOKING Phil!
(Phil enjoying his cakes!)
· Solene, our European sales executive, is having a well-earned rest and she’s off to Malta than off to Paris, for a few days. Mais oui!
· When it comes down to business, Carole, Wayne and Ollie are hard at it dealing with the last minute rush with our Hirers and Leisure Centres to be ready for the summer season! Our Factories are at full capacity now making our excellent range of inflatables for the 4 corners of the world. Our production slots are filling in rapidly, but we have stock ready to go so we encourage you to check our website for stock( http://airquee.co.uk/airquee-stock/uk-stock ) and check out our e-Range stock as well, we have plenty for you all, and our website is up to date! ( https://www.airqueeonline.co.uk/ )
· On a fun note, Wayne is doing well at Slimming World- he is already getting into a slimmer version – he will not reveal how much he lost! PS he ate one of Phil’s Birthday Cake!!! (you cheater!) Clare, has just come back from a few days Hen party is Ibiza. She’s fine, well and recharged ready to do her best as always! And in one piece, but we’re not sure about her Friends!
(Wayne showing off !!)
· Mark is tucked away somewhere writing marketing text for our amazing .com website so watch this space for a launch!
· As usual Kerry is up to her crazy antics and recently took part in a Muddy Dog Challenge 5K assault course with our CEO Norman the Patterdale- The fun just never stops!
(Kerry and Norman during the 5k Challenge)
· We’re sorry that we haven’t posted in a while for all our blog fans! We are working on something exciting which we cant wait to see how you react to it! See you in the next blog post!